- 1 x 8oz soft cream cheese (250g), softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives (optional)
- 1 can (70g) St. Jean's smoked oysters, drained and chopped
Prep time: 10 minutes (cold), 30 minutes (baked)
1. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, green onions, and Tabasco sauce in a small bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Fold in olives and smoked oysters.
4. Cover and keep in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Baked Smoked Oyster Dip
Follow same instructions as above.
5. When mixed, scoop into baking dish and heat in oven until dip starts to bubble and caramelize.
6. Serve hot.