Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 tsp whole peppercorns
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 cup white wine (Riesling is a great choice)
- 200 grams St. Jean's canned Sockeye Salmon flaked
- 1 cup red pepper diced
- 1 cup yellow pepper diced
- 1 cup orange pepper diced
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup leeks coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- Fettuccine Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese Freshly Grated to taste
- In a sauté pan, warm whole peppercorns on medium heat until hot. Add butter, garlic, and onions and cook for two minutes or until onion is opaque.
- Add white wine and continue to cook for one minute. Add peppers, sundried tomatoes, and leeks; cook until leeks soften.
- Add one can of St. Jean’s Cannery Sockeye Salmon and mix lightly. Toss cooked noodles in Alfredo sauce and add to mixture. Turn until blended.
- Top with remaining St. Jean’s Cannery Sockeye Salmon, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and freshly cracked pepper.