Lomi Lomi Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 box Cherry Tomatoes
- 150 grams St. Jean's canned Smoked Salmon
- 2 Green Onions finely chopped
- 1 Green Pepper finely choppes
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 squeeze Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- Cut off and discard tops of tomatoes and cut a very thin slice off the bottoms so they will sit steady.
- Remove pulp from inside of tomatoes and pat dry. Cover and refrigerate the tomatoes.
- Chop the tomato pulp and combine it with rest of the ingredients. Cover and chill the stuffing.
- Fill tomatoes with the stuffing about two to three hours before serving.