Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 6 tbsp salad oil (vegetable, canola, and corn are all good options)
- 150 grams St. Jean's canned Smoked Salmon
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Combine dry ingredients, add oil, stir well and press into a 9″ pie plate. Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes, then cool.
- Drain and flake salmon, reserving liquid.
- Blend eggs, sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise, and salmon liquid.
- Fold in salmon, cheese, onions, dill, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon over crust and bake at 325 F for about 40 minutes or until firm.