Improve the ‘grillability’ of your fish fillets
on the barbecue and add in a hint of wonderful woodsmoke flavour with our cedar planks.
Instructions for Use
1. Soak the Cedar Planks: One to two hours before grilling, soak the planks in wine, sake, cider, or water.
2. Heat the Grill: Heat your gas or charcoal grill to about 350°F or a medium heat-setting.
3. Lay the Planks on the Grill: Arrange the planks on the grill in a single layer so they are in contact with the grill grates. Allow a little space on the sides for heat and air to flow.
4. Lay the Salmon on Top: Season the salmon and lay it skin-side down in a single layer on top of the cedar planks. Cover the grill.
5. Cook for 12 – 15 Minutes: Start checking the salmon after about 12 minutes. Small fillets will cook more quickly than larger cuts. The salmon is done when it is uniformly pink in the center.
6. Remove the Skin: Transfer the salmon on the planks to a cutting board or baking sheet. Use a thin spatula to gently separate the skin from the salmon. The skin should stick to the boards and separate easily.
7. Cut into Portions and Serve: Use a sharp knife to cut the salmon into portions and serve immediately. Enjoy!
• Cedar planks can be re-used until they become overly charred, cracked, or impossible to clean. Just scrub off the skin as you would any other dish and allow them to dry until their next use.
Shipping for our various gifts and canned products is provided by a ground courier which will deliver in approximately 10 days. A rush order for cans and gifts can be delivered overnight at extra cost. Please contact us directly for shipping prices of the product you are interested in.
Products ship within 3 days from our warehouse.
These shipping prices do not apply to Sport Fish orders.
Please contact us toll free at 1-866-754-3191, email@example.com
or visit here
for more information on sport fish shipping rates.
|Canadian Non Perishable (Dry) Shipping Rates
(5-10 business days)
(2-3 business days)
|Flat Rate for all of Canada
*Some restrictions apply
At this time we can only ship to PO Boxes via standard shipping.
|USA Non Perishable (Dry) Shipping Rates
|Flat rate for all of United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii
US orders ship out Wednesday morning of each week. For estimated shipping times, please call 1-866-754-3191
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|PERISHABLE (FROZEN) SHIPPING RATES
||We will call you to schedule a shipping date
| Canadian Frozen Flat Rate (Turnaround time approx 1-2 days)
| USA Frozen Flat Rate (Turnaround time approx 7-10 days) - Does not include AK & HI
|Shipments of Perishable (frozen) products are arranged via priority air courier and ship/charged separately from Non-Perishable (Dry).
Please call 1-866-754-3191 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
For Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping:
Please call us toll free at 1-866-754-3191 for more information.
Returns and Refunds
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us right away and we’ll figure out the best way to straighten out the problem. You can return your unopened non-perishable retail items within 30 days for a prompt refund or exchange. Unfortunately, the original shipping charges are not refundable. Please mail your return in a prepaid, traceable package to:
St. Jean's Cannery and Smokehouse
242 Southside Drive
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Toll Free: 1-866-754-3191
If you have any questions or issues with your processed sport fish, we'd like to help you out right away; please contact us at 1-866-754-3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.